What is your role as a marriage celebrant?

To help make your day stress free and special I provide the following services:

Attending to the Legalities

  • Officiating at your ceremony and ensuring all proceedings are completed according to the legal requirements
  • Sighting the certificates that validate your date and place of birth, your proof of identity, and if your have been previously married, verify that you are now not longer married
  • Completing all necessary documentation and lodging it with the Births, Deaths and Marriages Registry in the state your wedding took place

Planning your Wedding Ceremony

  • Listening to your ideas about how you would like your ceremony to be and then writing your ceremony to include these – on average this takes about 6-7 drafts
  • Giving you resource materials to you to assist you with ideas and wording to include in your ceremony
  • Providing event planning tips for you so that the ceremony is well organised
  • Conducting a rehearsal prior to your wedding day to make sure every detail is taken care of so you can feel more assured on the day
  • Facilitating the playing of music of your choice at your ceremony. My husband Cameron does all of this for you – his service is included in the costing
  • Providing sound equipment so that your ceremony can be heard by all guests

Providing Personalised Service

  • Understanding fully how important your wedding is to you
  • Creating a close working relationship with you from your first contact, right through to after your wedding day, when all details are finalised
  • Doing that little bit extra (usually behind the scenes) that helps keep everything calm and professional throughout the planning of your ceremony and especially on your wedding day. There are no short cuts taken!


Are you an experienced celebrant?

Yes, I have been a celebrant since 2009 and my business has grown over this time. Since moving to Albury Wodonga from Melbourne two years ago and with more time available now that I have finally finished my career commitments in the education sector, bookings have quickly increased.

I have conducted very small weddings with only two witnesses present, to large ceremonies with over 200 guests. The style of ceremonies has ranged from very casual to formal , depending on the wishes of each couple.

The venues where I’ve conducted weddings include backyards, national parks, botanic gardens, chapels, receptions centres, historic buildings, wineries, farms, country properties, sports clubs, beaches, hotels and restaurants .

Do you offer wedding packages?

Yes I provide four packages, ranging from a short and simple ceremony to a large ceremony for over 70 guests.

A brochure which fully outlines the costs of each package is available on request.


Do you travel out of Albury-Wodonga to conduct weddings?

Yes, this is one of the fun aspects of being a celebrant. I have been to some amazing places to conduct weddings.

I service Albury Wodonga, north-eastern Victoria, the Riverina and southern New South Wales.

Weddings beyond a 20km radius of Albury Wodonga incur a travel charge.


Do you conduct more than one wedding on a given day?

Yes I do, but only if I confidently believe this will not in any way jeopardise either wedding due to close time schedules or travel time. I allow for sufficient time between weddings for me to re-focus and to be truly in the moment for each couple. If this is not possible I only take one booking on that day.


Do you offer an initial obligation-free meeting?

I am happy to meet with you and to discuss the ideas you have for your wedding. I am very mindful that in the end you must be happy that I am someone you have confidence in to conduct your wedding.


Do you conduct rehearsals at your home when the venue is a long distance away?

Yes I can do this for you. My home lends itself to this very well.


What certificates do I need to bring to complete and lodge the Notice of Intended Marriage with you ?

You need to bring original copies of your birth certificate, your passport and drivers licence (if you have these), and a death or divorce certificate if you have been married before.

The Attorney General’s website www.ag.gov.au has more information about this


Do you apply for our official marriage certificate after our wedding?

If you marry in NSW I can apply on-line to the NSW Births Deaths and Marriages Registry on your behalf and your certificate will be sent to you.

If you marry in Victoria you have to apply for your certificate. Information about this is available on the Victorian Births, Deaths and Marriages website- www.bdm.vic.gov.au


Do you conduct other ceremonies?

Yes, I am available to conduct renewal of vows, commitment ceremonies and naming ceremonies.